We are very proud of our School Council.
The role of the School Council.
- To listen to the views of the children at Manor Park.
- To improve our school.
- To sort out any problems children may have.
- To improve the local environment.
- To understand the value of things and to fund raise to support our projects
The members of the School Council are elected by their Class members and attend School Council meetings. We do lots of different things in School Council which you can read about below.
Some of the projects we have worked on together...
- Improving the dining experience
- Finding out what children like to do at playtimes and fund-raising for some new toys
- Finding out children's views on behaviour and helping to write our anti-bullying policy