Attend every day!
Be on time every day!
For full time school, the doors open at 8.30 am
Registration is prompt at 8.45 am
At Manor Park Infant School and Nursery, we know that attendance matters.
- Good attendance and punctuality is essential to ensure each child makes the best possible progress in personal and academic achievement.
- Learning activities start during registration and the first lessons start immediately after registration so please be on time.
- We aim to establish a good attitude to school and to promote good habits from the first day at Manor Park Nursery
- We are committed to working in partnership with parents. We aim to forge strong relationships and establish good communications.
- It is the responsibility of parents to ensure their child attends school regularly and on time. It is the responsibility of the school to have both clear systems and a positive ethos in place, to ensure attendance is the best it can be.